Stroke Attack Please help

Rahmathulla asked
Dear Brothers ,

As Salamu Alaikum

I need all your advice for my friends father . One of my friends father Mr.Qurban Ali , 50 years old , got stroke attack (falij) , 10 months before . He has been to many doctors but we dint get any improvements . Now he is undergoing physiotherapy. He also says that his stomach burns .
Kindly suggest him any therapist who can guide him in Karachi -Pakistan also include him in your prayers

In Sha Allaah , I have attached all his reports and medical documents .

Jazakallaahu Kharina
Razin Sadhuli
Ph: +971503582104
0 Answers | 492 Views | Diseases & Conditions


login or register to answer this question