I suffering from following multiple issues. Please guide.
1. Eye: Eye Floaters both eyes, Central Serous Chorio Retinopathy (CSCR) with Pigment Epithelial Detachment (PED) left eye
2. Abdomen: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) predominated by Diarrhea, Severe Acidity / possibly developing ulcer in stomach also effecting small intestine, heart burn,gas, fullness, flatulence
3. Increased heart beat after eating or drinking
4. Cervical Sondolysis and weakness of ulnar vein left arm
5. Fatty Liver
6. Too much urination but not due to diabetese
7. Mild goitre and continuous felling of mucus in the throat
8. Premature ejaculation
9. Normal piles
CyberCraft "We Computerize"
+92 300 4260215
1 Answers | 257 Views | Diseases & Conditions