Dear Brother, I am syed abdul ghani, residing in UAE from past 3 - 4 years and as I can see that you are having a prolong history of health issues.
I am a biomedical engineer and I am not an expert in medicines or herbs but i would strongly suggest you some thing, which i have seen and experienced it very closely in Arab countries.
1) Offer 5 times prayer on time very important.
2) Exercise at least 1 hour a day specially after fajar salah.
3) Eat healthy food, avoid spicy and oily foods.( Eat on time and never skip your meals)
4) Drink min 5 liters of water per day.
5) Stay physically and mentally strong. ( Give charity and spend time with your family)
6) Have your dinner before 8 pm and sleep at 9:30pm - 10:00pm and get up at 5:00am.
7) Take medication as prescribed by the doctor.
Inshallah I wish and pray for every human being a healthy life with blessed imman.
Please remember in y